Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!  May you have full hearts and full bellies.  :)
Our attempt at family portrait after Christmas Eve mass.
 They love bubble wrap!
One of my fabulous gifts from Steve...a big kid onesie!  Footed pj's!  (I look drunk in this picture)
And another useful gift...goggles made specifically for cutting onions!  Mom & Dad, my reputation precedes me...  :)

(Somehow Steve managed to escape any embarrassing photos)

We have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas weekend, which included much lazing about, abundance of delicious food, many full glasses of beer or wine cheer, & our requisite Christmas day run (Santa hats included).  We feel so blessed & never forget to give thanks for all that's been provided.

Now I'm off to top my coffee with a splash o' Bailey's Irish Cream, probably followed by a nap.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment