Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretending to be Jane Fonda

When it's nasty out & I don't have a run on the schedule & I don't feel like going to the gym, I'm not opposed to a good workout DVD.  I learned well from my mama - I remember trying to bust some Jane Fonda moves with her when I was little & she was getting her workout in while trying to take care of two active kiddos.  These two, however...

...think it's Wrestle-Mania time when mom clears the floor:


I eventually yelled at them to get out & they proceeded to pout.  Mom is no fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hhahaha. That's funny how the puppies take it as an invitation to monopolize the floor space that you just cleared!! :) Good job Chicky! What workout videos do you like? Do you have any favorites?

    -- linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they keep us entertained. :) I like "The Firm" older videos using the Transfirmer step (ridiculous name) & Tae Bo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how Steve documented the wrestling/workout. I wonder if he could have helped moved the dog party away from the temporary gym! I guess it could have been worse, Shawn was encouraging wrestle mania while I was trying to do prenatal yoga. Honestly noting worse than doing downward dog with dog breath knocking you over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pups also like a good workout! Glad Mama taught you well. Papa

    ReplyDelete