Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let's do this

One of my friends recently commented she liked to read my old blog when I posted my workouts.  She inspired me to get back into that - not only because it's fun, but because I find it a motivator to post my fitness habits for everyone to see (oy vey).  So, to your right, you will see two new tool bars (haha, tool): Workout Stats and Run Stats.  Not only will it update with my stats, but under Workout Stats, you can click on a specific workout & it will take you to my personal training log I keep through Runner's World.  Which is kiiiiiinda tough for me to do because I've always kept my log personal & sometimes I'll write things in the notes like "felt like sh*t" or "totally unmotivated" or "had the runs during run & had to find a bathroom or ruin my pants" or "I fist-pumped when the Rocky theme came on the iPod & a car honked & I loved it."

(Just kidding...although I probably would fist pump while running, it wouldn't be to the Rocky theme.  And I would definitely honk at someone if I saw them fist-pumping while running.  I have been caught singing while running.  But that's about the most embarrassing.  Besides using the woods as my bathroom during a marathon.  And that's in my log.  Ha!)

So check it out.  Be embarrassed for me.  Be inspired.  Be thinking..."has she finally lost it?"  Be hopeful I find it on one of my runs.  But don't get the runs.

And with that, I better get back to work.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am not sure I can keep up with your work out log, but I love that I see you are doing yoga. I wish I had started it years ago, it would be much easier, and I'd probably be in better shape today...it keeps your body from having as many breakdowns, or is it my mind breaking down? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky Chicky or Chicky Rocky? What's wrong with that? Love Papa

    ReplyDelete