Wednesday, February 27, 2013

88,000 and counting

With consistently high rankings for dependability, I'm proud to own a Toyota.  But after signing over our firstborn for the cost of windshield wipers, transmission fluid, filter, alternator & new tires, this zippy car better last me at least another 88,000 miles.  Next up: taking her to a body shop to review the paint chips on the hood that are slowing show signs of light rust.  Yikes.

(A very dirty shot of the girl before our epic honeymoon bike trip.  And I'm talking about the car, not myself.  I was still clean in this picture.  Amazingly.)

*Disclaimer: She is nine years old.  I should cut her a bit of slack.  With only a catalytic converter replacement prior to this makeover, she's doing pretty damn well.  Knock on wood

No comments:

Post a Comment