Saturday, April 23, 2011

SPARKLES & HEARTS! SPARKLES & HEARTS!

As I perused Running Skirts for their latest, I came upon a running skirt with a mini heart-pattern.  Not only did it have hearts, it was on sparkly material.  I squealed.  Out loud.  No way could I pass up this skirt.  "If I treat myself to this (kinda pricey) skirt, I WILL run the Grandma's Marathon & I will run faster because of this skirt."  Didn't take long to sell myself on it.

Yesterday, the skirt arrived.  I squealed again.
 A terribly blurry close-up of the sparkles.

I also bought a pair of their compression socks (a second pair so when I do another mud-soaked long run, I can change into a dry pair of compression socks post-run).  The socks I bought are pink with a single white heart at the top.

I went for a run with my new skirt & compression socks while wearing a light green long sleeve.  I looked like a cupcake.  Or an escapee from Candy Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment