Monday, April 11, 2011

Just call me Sweaty Meatball

To put it simply, today's weather was insanely perfect.  Temps reached 62 degrees by noon & the sky was clear blue but for a few simple, wistful, lazy clouds.  Just warm enough to be in short sleeves, not so warm to cause immediate sweat gland action.  (Or maybe I'm the only one who has to worry about sweating - my nickname as a child was, after all, Sweaty Meatball)

Needless to say, it's obvious the entire town of Sheridan is desperate for comfortably warm days.  Out for a run after work, I saw more than a dozen people walking, running, & biking the sidewalks & bike paths.  Sadly, to see more than a dozen people doing some sort of physical activity around town is an anomaly.  Usually it's two.  And those two would be Steve & me.  Despite heavy lids from a restless night, stiff legs, & a sore left ankle, my run was wonderfully fabulous, simply for the fact that the sun shone bright & I was sweating profusely.  The last time I sweat profusely during a run was when it was 20 degrees outside, freezing rain was falling, & I was on the dreadmill at the gym.  It's the little things, people.


Weather Station
Elevation
3828 ft
Now
Clear
Clear
Temperature
67.1 °F
Feels Like 67.3 °F
Wind(mph)
0.0
Sunrise / Set
6:30 AM
7:47 PM
Moon
First Quarter



2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll try this again - blogger says I can't sign in... but great pictures of your trip. Enjoy the sunshine while you can. - Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring will be here...one of these days. Love, Papa

    ReplyDelete