Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who doesn't love to dance?

I saw this commercial at the gym today, which includes a second version, all from earlier versions seen here and here.  LOVE them.  Whoever created the ads is a genius.  Pure genius.  How can you not smile when you watch them?!?  I love that by the end of the commercial everyone is totally rocking out.  I was so into the commercial that I almost started dancing on the treadmill while I was watching it.  (That probably would have ended poorly.)

Deep down everyone loves to dance.  Sometimes you just need your grill to inspire you.  If you can't bust a move with your grill in the backyard, where can you shake it?  Grab your tongs & go crazy!

3 comments:

  1. I want to do this at my school cafeteria: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYP4MgxDV2U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grill videos, and always love Beyonce's work, but was super impressed with her dancing in those heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Beyonce video! I'm also impressed she danced in those shoes.

    ReplyDelete