Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mama's out there - you deserve a day dedicated to you!

These two amazing women are my favorites moms EVER!  (I might be biased - but it's allowed)

Jean, a wonderful mother-in-law that has shown me so much love & welcomed me to her fabulous family with open arms.  She raised four kind, intelligent & respectable boys (the eldest of which I am quite smitten) - that alone deserves an "Amazing Mom" award.

Linda, my mama, who has always been there for me & given me so much support.  She has the kindest soul & has never met a stranger - qualities I hope I can portray in my life.  She gives much & asks little in return, this day was made to celebrate women like her.  Mama, you deserve nothing less than the best!  (That gorgeous veil I'm wearing for our wedding?  She made it.  So incredibly awesome!)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, it is so easy being your mother, you are such a wonderful daughter and special person. Yes, I am prejudice too, but you are beautiful and smart and fun to be around, so I love being there for you. And you married the most amazing man, I love having him as my 'son' in law, and yep, his mama is spectactular.
    Thank you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words. Mom loved the posting. Papa

    ReplyDelete